By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions you accept to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, please do not continue with the registration or login process.
This app is provided by Amasing Apps LTD – Whitehall House 41 Whitehall, 2nd Floor SW1A 2BY London – Company Number 08887621. By using this app or by placing any purchase orders using the app or website, you agree with the terms and conditions set forth herein. Only upon acceptance of the terms contained herein, you will be entitled to submit your request. Any violation of the terms will result in termination of your account.
Amasing Apps LTD reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms contained in these terms and conditions, at any time. Any modifications or changes will immediately become effective at your access and use of the website. Your continued access or use of this app or website will imply your full acceptance of the same. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms & Conditions.
By registering with the app you can store your pictures and files on our secure servers. The registration is bound to a purchase of a Subscription. The price of the Subscription is related with the amount of storage space that you purchase. Different types of Subscription are available at different prices. You can choose a Subscription and later change by downgrading or upgrading to a different plan. Depending on which Store (e.g. iTunes Store, Google Play Store) you purchase a Subscription from, rates may vary and Subscription downgrade, upgrade and cancellation processes may vary. Please refer to Terms and Conditions details shown at the time of purchase in the app’s screen. Subscription plans auto-renew based on the auto-renewal period you choose at the time of purchase. The Free Trial mode is free to use with limitations. The number of photos or files you can save will be limited and they will be stored on your device only and not on our secure servers.
If you choose “Private” mode when taking a picture or move an existing picture to any album in the “Private” area, your file will become confidential and will become accessible only upon verification of your personal credentials, chosen at the time of registration or first use of the app (Security PIN code, biometric access or any other secure method). You are responsible for using the app in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password or credentials. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and your acceptance to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. When you finish your registration you become a “Member”. Membership is not transferable and cannot be sold or traded. You could find specific details regarding your subscription in the relevant section of the app or website. When you use our Services, you provide us with things like your files, content, email messages, contacts and so on ("Your Stuff"). Your Stuff is your property. These Terms don't give us any rights to Your Stuff except for the limited rights that enable us to offer the Services. We need your permission to do things like hosting Your Stuff, backing it up, and sharing it when you ask us to. Our Services also provide you with features like photo thumbnails, document previews, email organization, easy sorting, editing, sharing and searching. These and other features may require our systems to access, store and scan Your Stuffs. You give us permission to do those things, and this permission extends to trusted third parties we work with. Our Services let you share Your Stuff with others, so please think carefully about what you share.
“Content” means any information that may be generated or encountered through use of the Service, such as data files, device characteristics, written text, software, music, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, videos, messages and any other like materials. You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted on the Service is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Apple, are solely responsible for any Content you upload, download, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available through your use of the Service. You understand that by using the Service you may encounter Content that you may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and that you may expose others to Content that they may find objectionable. Apple does not control the Content posted via the Service, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand and agree that your use of the Service and any Content is solely at your own risk.
You agree that you will NOT use the Service to:
a. upload, download, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, violent, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
b. stalk, harass, threaten or harm another;
c. if you are an adult, request personal or other information from a minor (any person under the age of 18 or such other age as local law defines as a minor) who is not personally known to you, including but not limited to any of the following: full name or last name, home address, zip/postal code, telephone number, picture, or the names of the minor’s school, church, athletic team or friends;
d. pretend to be anyone, or any entity, you are not — you may not impersonate or misrepresent yourself as another person (including celebrities), entity, another iCloud user, an Apple employee, or a civic or government leader, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (Apple reserves the right to reject or block any Apple ID or email address which could be deemed to be an impersonation or misrepresentation of your identity, or a misappropriation of another person’s name or identity);
e. engage in any copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement (including uploading any content to which you do not have the right to upload), or disclose any trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or nondisclosure agreement;
f. post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized email messages, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising and informational announcements;
g. forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a news group posting, or otherwise putting information in a header designed to mislead recipients as to the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service (“spoofing”);
h. upload, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to harm, interfere or limit the normal operation of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other computer software or hardware;
i. interfere with or disrupt the Service (including accessing the Service through any automated means, like scripts or web crawlers), or any servers or networks connected to the Service, or any policies, requirements or regulations of networks connected to the Service (including any unauthorized access to, use or monitoring of data or traffic thereon);
j. plan or engage in any illegal activity;
k. gather and store personal information on any other users of the Service to be used in connection with any of the foregoing prohibited activities.
You're responsible for your conduct, Your Stuff and you must comply with our Policy. Content in the Services may be protected by others' intellectual property rights. Please don't copy, upload, download or share content unless you have the right to do so.
We may review your conduct and content for compliance with these Terms and our Policy. With that said, we have no obligation to do so. We aren't responsible for the content people post and share via the Services.
Please keep your password and credentials safe, making sure that others don't have access to it, and keep your account information current.
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that you do too. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law. We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and terminate accounts of repeat infringers.
Generally, our Services are not intended for and may not be used by people under the age of 13. By using our Services, you are representing to us that you're over 13. If you are between 13 and 18 years old, you are entitled to use the app in Free Trial mode. If you want to need more space and you choose a payment version of the app or the payment upgrade, you parent or an adult will be indicated in the profile and in the account as responsible for your payment. The adult declares to supervise and to be responsible for all the activities of the account. If any adult will be indicated, your account will be closed immediately without notice. Remember that it’s a penal fault sign an account for another person without consent.
In case of Paid Accounts, your order is not completed without the right payment of the full amount. The payment is provided using a valid credit and/or debit card. You agree not to hold us responsible for banking charges incurred due to payments on your account.
You're free to stop using our Services at any time. We also reserve the right to suspend or end the Services at any time at our discretion and without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services if you're not complying with these Terms, or use the Services in a manner that would cause us legal liability, disrupt the Services or disrupt others' use of the Services. Except for Paid Accounts, we reserve the right to terminate and delete your account if you haven't accessed our Services for 12 consecutive months. We'll of course provide you with notice via the email address associated with your account before we do so.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL AMASING APPS LTD, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT AMASING APPS LTD HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; (B) AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES MORE THAN THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO Amasing Apps LTD FOR THE PAST 12 MONTHS OF THE SERVICES IN QUESTION. Some Countries don't allow the types of limitations in this paragraph, so they may not apply to you.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and content.
You agree that you shall not do or permit any other third parties to do any of the following:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- abuse referrals or promotions to get more storage space than deserved;
- circumvent storage space limits;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
This app and related information is provided by website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Amasing Apps LTD make no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsement of any kind, or as to the operation of the app or the information, content, materials, or products included on this app. You expressly agree that the use of this app is at your sole risk. To the full extend permissible by applicable law, Amasing Apps LTD disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties and merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Amasing Apps LTD does not warrant that this app, website, its server or email sent from app are free of viruses or other harmful components. Amasing Apps LTD will not be liable for any damages for any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited, to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Amasing Apps LTD uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the app or website. Amasing Apps LTD does not assume liability for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content of this site, any failures, delays, or interruptions in the shipment of boxes, delivery or downloading of any content contained on the website, any costs, losses, expenses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on the website or any conduct by users of the website. We reserve the right to deliver boxes of content at our sole discretion. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect information, Amasing Apps LTD shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly. In no event Amasing Apps LTD, our shareholders, directors, officers, or employees shall be liable, to you or any third party, for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in this clause or otherwise in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or in any way limit Amasing Apps LTD’s liability for a) fraud b) death or personal injury caused by its negligence c) liability to the extend the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Amasing Apps LTD, its officers, directors, owners, partners, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information provider to the app or website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorney's fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms & Conditions (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access of the app.
Amasing Apps LTD will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
a. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
b. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
c. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; d. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of pub
lic or private transport;
e. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
f. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
You agree that we may assign any of our rights and/or transfer, sub-contract or delegate any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and are agreed to by you for your own benefit and not for the benefit of any other party.
By visiting the Website, you agree that the laws of UK, without regard to principals of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms & Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Amasing Apps LTD.
If you have a problem with the app and for this reason you want to settle a claim against Amasing Apps LTD, you have to contact before our “Office Complaint” at the e-mail: [email protected] explaining your reason.
After the complaint procedure, if you are unhappy with the complaint decision and you think that you are victim of a breach or violation and you go ahead to the Court, any dispute shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of UK.
All notices given by you to Amasing Apps LTD – Whitehall House 41 Whitehall, 2nd Floor SW1A 2BY London – Company Number 08887621. The Company may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any other ways specified on the app or website.
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve and protect our Services:
- We collect, and associate with your account, information like your name, email address, phone number, payment info, and physical address. Some of our services let you access your accounts and your information with other service providers.
When you use our Services, we store, process and transmit your files (including stuff like your photos, data, and emails) and information related to them (for example, location tags in photos). If you give us access to your contacts, we'll store those contacts on our servers for you to use. This will make it easy for you to do things like share your stuff, send emails, and invite others to use the Services.
- We collect information from and about the devices you use to access the Services. This includes things like IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, and identifiers associated with your devices. Your devices (depending on their settings) may also transmit location information to the Services.
- We use technologies like cookies to provide, improve, protect and promote our Services. For example, cookies help us with things like remembering your username for your next visit, understanding how you are interacting with our Services, and improving them based on that information. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services.
- Our Services display information such as your name and email address to other users in places such as your user profile and sharing notifications. Certain features let you make additional information available to other users. If you share files, photos and data, please ask for the consent of other parties involved in the sharing. We are not responsible for the sharing thereof.
- If you give third parties access to your information and account remember that their use of your information will be governed by their privacy policies and terms.
- We protect your information. We may disclose your information to third parties only if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of our users; or (d) protect Amasing Apps LTD’s property rights.
- Stewardship of your data is a priority for us. Our Servers Providers are dislocated in United Kingdom and undertake the integrity of your data. We manage your data in compliance with the Directive and the European Law.
- We have a team dedicated to keeping your information secure and testing for vulnerabilities. We also continue to work on features to keep your information safe in addition to things like two-factor authentication, encryption of files at rest, and alerts when new devices and apps are linked to your account.
- We'll retain information you store on our Services for as long as we need in order to provide you the Services. If you delete your account, we'll also delete this information. But please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
- To provide you with the Services, we may store, process and transmit information in Europe and locations around the world including the EEA area and in the United States. In this case we comply with the EU - U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks and principles. NOTE: When transferring data from the European Union, the European Economic Area, and UK, we rely upon a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts with our users.
Our Privacy is managed by our Data Protection Officer: Amasing Apps LTD – Whitehall House 41 Whitehall, 2nd Floor SW1A 2BY London – Company Number 08887621.
You shall notice or send you request about your data protection and our privacy policies by e-mail at [email protected]